The Country Club at DC Ranch is pleased to announce its upcoming renovation and expansion plan.
Established in 1997, The Country Club at DC Ranch is North Scottsdale’s premier Golf and Country Club, priding itself on its warm and genuine sprit, celebrating friends and families coming together to enjoy the best of times. The Country Club at DC Ranch has become a showcase on how, under proper guidance and good business practices, it is possible for a Club to thrive. Within the last 24 months, the Club has welcomed over 250 families and has a full roster of golf members.
The current facility dates back to the developer’s original concept when there were fewer members. Now, several years later with over 530 active families, the Club has greatly expanded its services and membership. In response to the growing membership, The Club established a Long Range Planning Committee, to create its vision and goals for the future.
The goals include:
1. Sustain and increase member satisfaction.
2. Increase membership numbers and build home values.
3. Give the members the best club value in the Valley.
4. Provide a master plan for the future.
With an unheard of ballot response of over 90%, the membership approved the first phase of the Master Plan; and a 3.5 million dollar renovation which includes:
1. Kitchen: The kitchen was updated and renovated with new equipment this summer to meet the members’ needs and increase efficiency.
2. Member Dining: The main gathering areas where members meet for events, happy hours, dinning and special functions, will be expanded to allow for a more open concept and indoor/outdoor dining.
3. Tennis: With over 200 participants in the tennis program, additions to the tennis facility will include a tennis shop, offices, retail space, and a indoor gathering area for light food and drinks.
4. Golf Course: Greenside Bunker Renovation
The newly renovated facilities will be the centerpiece for the members to continue to meet, play, dine and celebrate.
The Country Club at DC Ranch is North Scottsdale’s premier country club, offering an exclusive, yet inviting, lifestyle, social and sporting opportunity for couples, families and professionals. Located at the base of the McDowell Mountains, The Country Club at DC Ranch reflects the history and charm of its beginnings as a desert camp cattle ranch in the early 1900s. Complete with a traditional golf course wrapped in scenic panoramic views and an extensive tennis and recreational pool facility, The Country Club at DC Ranch offers an unprecedented calendar of social events and activities for adults, families and children alike- all delivered with an exceptional level of service. A variety of membership programs for residents and non-residents are available.
9290 E. Thompson Peak Parkway Unit 1