The Maricopa County Home & Garden Show, the largest home show in the Southwest, returns to the Arizona State Fairgrounds from Friday, April 28 through Sunday, April 30 with an endless list of ways to reinvent your home for spring.
Unique Show Attractions Include (FREE with admission):
- Meet “Chopped” host Ted Allen – Meet-and-greet with Allen after the Secret Ingredient Cooking Challenge on Saturday and Sunday.
- Secret Ingredient Cooking Challenge – Watch two local chefs go head-to-head in a cook-off featuring Arizona-based ingredients from 12 to 1 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday at the Main Stage.
- The “He Shed She Shed” Competition – Local design students will compete to create the ultimate backyard retreat using sheds from Tuff Shed and a $1,000 budget.
- Make Your Own Bath Bombs – FREE class from Arizona Handmade Soaps will teach you to craft customized vegan bath bombs from start to finish.
- FREE DIY Seminars – Learn how to build a barn door, install your own putting green and turf, plant a fruitful herb garden and more with daily seminars from local experts.
- Local Artisan Home Décor Marketplace – Shop unique local artisans for handmade items, including home décor, personal care, innovative art and more.
- Discover Europe’s Finest Wines – FREE wine tastings held throughout the show.
- A Pet Lover’s Must-See – Witness amazing obedience demonstrations from Dog Training Elite.