The Best Of Our Valley 2013 event is upon us. If you haven’t purchased your ticket yet, hop to it here! Each guest is entered to win fantastic prizes from Arizona’s very best businesses.
And now, here is a sneak peek at the unbelievable experiences we’ve been promising you…
- Live mermaids (for realsies).
- An appearance by Luke Brady- Hypnotist and Mentalist.- He came to our office and made our medal silverware melt, literally. Check him out.
- Complimentary spa treatments by Red Door Spas at the Wigwam, Biltmore Fashion Park and La Paloma resort, including mini manis, chair massages, makeup refreshers and hair zhushes. Also, pick up fun samples and prizes, a last-minute Mother’s Day gift card and spin the Red Door wheel of fortune for a variety of spa deals.
- Best Jeweler Jacqueline Nerguizian from JN Jewels has done it again, men and women will be body painted from head to toe in gold this year with some of her most gorgeous jewels.
- Flame throwers (that’s hot!).
- Photo booth presented by Fascinations.
- Microsoft will be there in their geek chic glory, ready to hear and submit who you think should be nominated next for the Best of Our Valley with a Microsoft Surface bar.
- Jeweler Kendra Scott will be participating in the AZFoothills fashion show, and will be showcasing her finest in a cabana where you can take home your favorite pieces.
- Need a flawless tan, without tan lines? Designer Shades is the place to go for your sunless tan. Perfectly tanned models will be on display to give you every reason to get your tan on.
- Ocean Prime will be there serving their famous (and utterly unforgettable) gourmet popcorns.
- An exciting little video from Luxe Entertainment.
- Finish off the evening with an assortment of Sprinkles Cupcakes – mini cupcakes for all!